Department of Justice/Fleet Solutions Group
MW Defense Systems works on a MOUT contract with US Department of Justice, UNICOR. This sole source contract was awarded to MW Defense Systems by the Department of Justice based on our unique ability to provide a patented training solution that is highly desired by federal and military training facilities across the country. We offer a cost effective,immersive training system, with the flexibility of MIPR funding or contract award.
- FSG can assist you with the development and design of your entire training site.
- MW teaming with FSG will coordinate delivery, unloading, on-site project management, and installation
- As a federal agency, FSG is structured to accept MIPR’s (Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests) as well as federal contract awards.
- MIPR acceptance is processed and executed within 48 hours of receipt.
Training System Details
FSG will deliver military and law enforcement training environments that are remarkably lifelike and mission-specific. Our customer unique training systems provide for an intense, fast-paced environment allow law enforcement personnel and warfighters to train in realistic scenarios.
- Site-specific, high-resolution film can be applied to the interiors or exteriors of combat training sites, vehicles, and weapons
- Building components are modular and can be rapidly reconfigured for multiple scenarios
- FSG/MW systems are rugged and have been thoroughly tested to withstand the most severe weather conditions
- MW façade materials utilized by FSG are certified by the Department of Defense Laser System Safety Review Board as being non-specular reflective laser safe.
Additional Contract Vehicles